Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope
VODBK01BDCRegular price $399.99 Save $-399.99
The Diamondback riflescope completely changes the rules when it comes to “you get what you pay for”. The performance-to-price ratio on this classic go-to hunting scope is off the charts when it comes to image quality, build quality and overall feel of the turrets and the fast-focus eyepiece. If you’re in the market for a high-quality riflescope, look no further than the Diamondback—a quality riflescope that offers a variety of configurations at a price that will leave you with plenty of money left over for ammo.
Objective Lens Diameter 40 mm
Eye Relief 3.3 inches
Field of View 44.6-14.8 ft/100 yds
Tube Size 1 inch
Turret Style Capped
Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 70 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 70 MOA
Parallax Setting 100 yards
Length 11.7 inches
Weight 14.4 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated | Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane | Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size | 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube | Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum | Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof | O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof | Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof | Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish | Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets | Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN
- Precision-Glide Erector System | This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece | Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.