Fenice waterproofing & conditioning Spray 200mL
FEN200sRegular price $24.99 Save $-24.99
Fenice, from Italy, is an industry leader in leather care & conditioning products. Made from a cream base, containing a unique blend of oils, waxes & greases means that Fenice has very high waterproofing & leather conditioning properties. Fenice was put through a series of performance trials and were conducted on Andrew, Crispi & Grisport leather boots. The conclusion was that Fenice cream & spray products were:
• Well designed formulas with excellent waterproofing & conditioning results
• Designed for quick application and ease of use
• Water-based with low impact on the environment & a nice scent
Based on these findings the New Zealand Importers of Crispi, Andrew & Grisport Footwear have selected a Fenice product line-up for New Zealand, in various sizes of creams & a spray bottle. The cream is available from Wild Instincts NZ in 200ml & 1kg pots & the spray is available in 200ml.
Application Instructions: (spray)
1. Make sure boots are clean and dry BEFORE treating the leather
2. Spray the treatment over the exposed leather on the boot lightly, being careful not to spray the product onto the sole of the boot. This will not harm the sole but will make it slippery in wet conditions.
3. Wipe off any excess such as drips and allow the leather to soak up the conditioner in its own time.
4. Boots that are dry or have not been treated in some time may need another light spray in order to condition the full depth of the leather