ACR ResQLink Plus Floating PLB with GPS
BERL1066Regular price $499.99 Save $-499.99
Small but tough, the ACR ResQLink Plus Floating PLB with GPS is a buoyant, GPS-enabled rescue beacon suited for outdoor adventures of all sizes. Should you run into an unexpected survival situation, the ResQLink+ PLB will relay your location to a network of search and rescue satellites, allowing local first responders to more easily get you home safe and sound.
Small enough to fit in your pocket
At 5.4 oz and topping just 4.5 inches, the ResQLink+ is both a small and buoyant Personal Locator Beacon. Small enough to be carried in your pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket.
Quick and accurate
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink+ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
Easy to use
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink+ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
ACR ResQLink Plus Floating PLB with GPS Features:
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Programmed for New Zealand Registration
ACR ResQLink Plus Floating PLB with GPS Specifications:
- Product Number: 2881
- Model Number: PLB-375
- Size: 1.6 x 1.9 x 4.5” (4.1 x 4.8 x 11.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 g)
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: High Impact UV Resistant Plastic
- Colour: ACR-treuse (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
- 406Link.com: 220 self tests/12 GPS tests
- Battery, Typical Performance: 30 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Accessories: Double-sided Attachment Velcro Strap Included
- Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)