ACR ResQLink Epirb 406 Neo Pouch GPS PLB
BERL1065Regular price $499.99 Save $-499.99
ResQLink offers more power output than larger models.
Ideal for canoeing, camping, hunting, kayaking or mountain climbing.
Featuring three levels of integrated signal technology -
GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability.
The Res-Q-Link‚ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. What's more, the Res-Q-Link‚ is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket and will float if accidentally dropped overboard.
It's reliable signalling technology that has saved more than 26,800 lives since 1982.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink+.
No subscription fees
Super bright LED strobe
Onboard 66 channel GPS
Self-test and GPS test features
Typical performance 35hrs
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 130grams with lanyard
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due 6 years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Typical Performance: 35hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1hr., 33 ft (10 m) @10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 6.3W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Accessories: Attachment clip included
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes