Nikwax TX. Direct Wash-In 300ml
Adds Durable Water Repellency and revives breathability - in a washing machine.
Nikwax TX. Direct Wash-In is the market leader. It is easy and quick to apply in a washing machine and its highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) develops on air drying. The washing machine application ensures that the treatment goes right through the garment treating seams tapes and cords as well as the fabric.
Also as the need for tumble drying is removed this saves energy and protects more vulnerable older garments from heat. Nikwax TX. Direct Wash-In has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof garments; it leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres allowing moisture vapour to pass through maintaining breathability.
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
Nikwax TX. Direct Wash-In Instructions:
- Remove all detergent build up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
- Use 100ml per garment.
- Run 30 degrees synthetic cycle and slow spin.
- Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.
- To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.